The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Thursday 24 April 2014

The loving hands of a teacher and a mother



Today I got asked if I wanted to come into the class room to sit with the children while they sleep, just to cover for a teachers break time. The teachers sit with the children every day and rub their back and comfort them as they sleep. I really don't think teachers get enough recognition for what they do every day! It is the heart of a teacher that is so inspiring! They study and dedicate their time to children, to teach them with enthusiasm, they teach them, art, silence, crafts, life, lessons and to top it off they lay with them as they sleep and rub their backs. I can understand the reward that teachers get after sitting with the children today and rubbing their backs, I felt very peaceful watching their little eyes shut as they rested. A teacher can really be anyone. I am blessed for my mom who taught me and my sister growing up, all of those life lessons, guided us and rubbed my back as I rested. For all those teachers who really are moms at heart and for all those moms who are teachers at heart give yourself a pat on the back! The job you do isn't easy, but the reward of teaching a child love through example is a reward in it's self because the love truly does come back to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment