The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Tuesday 15 April 2014

My first cooking class at Reddy Cakes quiona 3 different ways



I was so excited to do my first cooking class! I am so thankful to all the ladies who came! I made quinoa 3 different ways and it turned out great!! I was nervous but I just do what I always do I pray that and God  gave me the strength after a long day of cooking I was so happy I pulled it of with His help. it was cool at one point it just was flowing so good and everyone really enjoyed the food and the whole evening!! I love cooking but I really love teaching!! My mango avocado lemon Moroccan quinoa salad was really good and the spinach sweet potato curry in a hurry was a hit! The favorite of the evening was the granola it was a lemon coconut almond granola.

I am planning to do many more classes. If anyone is interested in hosting a class at your house the class will be free for you. I am getting excited about sharing many more of my recipes made with lots of healthy ingredients with all of you!! I was thinking of how Sherry Strong said when you do your class something really awesome happens when you just be you and you find that everything you need is right down inside of you! It's totally true there was a moment when I was able to just let my natural self shine through and it felt really good!!!






























No comments:

Post a Comment