The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Carrot Cake



Carrot cake with pieces of carrot chopped inside
don't hide the fact that you put carrots in your baking show them off!
We want kids to see the nutrients in all of their food. If you teach your child to like vegetables they won't mind seeing them in their food!


Take a muffin recipe or loaf recipe and add chopped carrots or you can puree them into the loaf anyway you do it, it will make the loaf really moist and tasty!!


I love carrots it's a weird habit but everyday around 10 for some reason I like to crunch a carrot. Alia my niece was watching peter rabbit the other day and he was eating a big juicy carrot and I said to Alia do you want to eat one too like Peter Rabbit? Alia said yup and now she has to eat a carrot every time watching that show. See good memories around eating vegetables can come from anywhere. A good memory I have of eating carrots was from when  I was little and my Grandpa and Grandma would let us eat one right out of the garden. The taste of a carrot right from the garden is like nothing else! Who knew I had so much to talk about around carrots lol  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment