The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Wednesday 2 April 2014

My dream ride!





Every time I go for a walk near my house I see this green VW and I am in love with it!! I have a dream of having one and driving it around town offering out smoothies to people. It has a kitchen in it so I thought I could even cook  inside of it. I found this out because I stopped and talked to the owner of this ride today. I love talking to random people and hearing their story. This guy was so nice and totally loved sharing how he  restored his VW. He said when he was younger him and his wife drove across to  Newfoundland and down to Florida. He said they call it Guacamole I love that name!!! He said him and his wife had such a good time just driving together and getting away from it all! I think sometimes we all feel like doing that just getting into car and driving away and letting the road and life guide us to new adventures. I totally am going to get a Guacamole of my own one day!! 

For now here is my Guacamole? recipe lol




                Guacamole Dip   

recipe makes 2 cups of dip
ingredients
½ cup of sour cream dairy free option leave out sour cream
3 Ripe
avocadoes mashed
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of pepper
½ cup of salsa
1 tsp of chili powder

Directions
in a bowl mash avocadoes with the rest of the ingredients season to taste. Serve with some salsa and Tortilla chips. I hope you enjoy!!



Recipes from Chef Andrea.
FOR MORE INFO ON RECIPES
AND INFO ABOUT MY WORK YOU CAN
EMAIL ME ANDREAHOBLAK@GMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment