The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Sunday 27 April 2014

Recipe from Ms. Moore

Template For the Chef Andrea’s Cook Book filled with meaningful stories and delicious
recipes
I want to hear your story and learn about why your recipe is so special to you!

Nichole Moore
Supply Elementary School Teacher and Early Childhood Educator for the Thames Valley
District School Board
What is most rewarding about what you do? Being a part of so many children’s lives
each and everyday!
Your story about your recipe and why it is special to you, maybe you made it with
someone really special. Maybe you have a really special memory around making it? Why
is your recipe so special to you. If you have a story about something you have gone
through and you think will encourage someone you can write that in. If this is a recipe
that is your signature dish feel free to talk about why you love making it just because.
Making ‘Crepes’ for my family has been a tradition since my children were babies. It is
something that we all look forward to enjoying together, most often for special
occasions. Occasions such as Christmas morning, Birthday’s, Easter and summer
vacation! There is no such thing as making just a few to enjoy, so when I do make
them I usually make enough for 2-3 each and of course for the next day (left overs).
This being said the batch is quadrupled and takes at least an hour to prepare. It is
always worth it in the end because they are so good... and just to see the excitement
on their faces when I say that I am making them and when they sit down to enjoy
them.
Nichole’s Crepes
Ingredients
300ml Milk
3 Eggs
30ml butter, melted
175ml all-purpose flour
30ml sugar
1ml salt
Place milk, eggs and butter in blender. Add flour, sugar and salt. cover and blend until
batter is smooth. Heat crepe pan or a regular pan works just as well. Brush a small
amount of vegetable oil or butter over pan. Add small amount of batter and quickly


Ms. Moore was the principal who hired me at cefa. I can't even say enough about Ms. Moore, she truly is a blessing to me! I will never forget it when she hired me at cefa. I remember praying for a place to work, that I could be surrounded by kind people. A place where I could use my energy up and be able to share my recipes from the heart. Ms. Moore is one of those people who has made a big impact in my life with her kindness and her sweet gentle angel like personality. My job wasn't easy and Ms. Moore did everything she could to make things better! Every time she would come into the kitchen I felt better! She has that kind of presences about her like a mother, just with one kind word they can fill your heart with joy and peace!

Thank you, Ms. Moore, for being a such a blessing to me and for taking the time for my cook book! It means the world to me!!! This recipe looks so good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment