The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Monday 19 December 2011

What an awesome day!

I got to live out one of my many dreams of having my own cooking show.
Today I got to make a healthy snack for the children for cefa's new video
blog post. I got to mix up some muffins and talk to the camera about
being a cefa chef. I was nervous at first but I was more excited than anything.
I can't wait to do another healthy cooking blog post, it was so much fun.
Every day at work I walk up and down those halls serving breakfast and lunch,
and making sure everyone has what they need. I would have never imagined being
filmed walking down the hall today with my little cart with the healthy snack I made,
for my  cefa friends to enjoy while they were being filmed today as well. I am so
grateful and in awe of what I get to do for work now. So many days I would just hope and
pray for a door to be opened for me to be able to share my love of cooking and being able to be
creative with healthy ingredients. I can't wait to see how the cefa blog looks when it is done. I am so
honoured  to be a part of it, so exciting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment