The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Monday 5 December 2011

Catering for Maryse

  
There is something special about catering we not only get to create amazing food for everyone to enjoy we get to be a part of our clients celebrating some pretty special events. It's amazing to be invited into such beautiful homes and to see how people decorate there homes as well is pretty cool, I always take note of the unique ways they add there style to there homes. I love to see families enjoying each other, talking and laughing and just happy to be with  one an other. It reminds me of how much I love my family and all the wonderful dinners we have together. It's funny how food has it's way of bringing  people together but really it is the warmth of all of us just being together and sharing conversations and memories that we cherish the most.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment