The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Monday 5 December 2011

- DREAM QUOTES I

Nothing happens unless first a dream.
Carl Sandburg
*
You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
Michael Jordan
*
I have heard it said that the first ingredient of success - the earliest spark in the dreaming youth - is this; dream a great dream.
John A. Appleman
*
To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
Anatole France
*
Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
Harriet Tubman
*
Before your dreams can come true, you have to have those dreams.
Dr. Joyce Brothers
*
The most important thing about having goals is having one.
Geoffrey F Abert
*
The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.
Bill Copeland
*
It doesn't matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.
Brian Tracy
*
You are not likely to get anywhere in particular if you don't know where you want to go.
Percy H. Johnson
*
You got to be careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there.
Yogi Berra
*
If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal. Not to people or things.
Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. wonderful comments ! Well Andrea I just met your boyfriend & he really helped me with my computer...as I am a Chef he gave me your blog ! it is beautiful & I have enjoyed reading it ! My favorite food saying is ( cooking is the art...of loving something to the point of saupreme eadibility ! alan watts enjoy sincerely Chef Gary Olander - seattle

    ReplyDelete