The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Thursday 1 December 2011

My Name is Andrea Hoblak

                                                 
 I have always had a passion for cooking from the very beginning.  I took a liking
 to it at a very young age. I think my Mom really had something to do with that. She is an amazing cook and she always puts the love into her cooking like I do as well.  It’s more then just making amazing food it’s about showing others how much you care and love them through using your gifts to bless others. Even after a long day at work I still always come home and cook healthy meals for myself and my family. I never am too tired to create because it really brings me joy to have others enjoy what I make. I always knew that I was going to pursue a career in the culinary world, so I went
    to Culinary School about 4 years ago to gain more knowledge about cooking and nutrition.
After school I started to gain some experience in the restaurant industry. I gained a lot of knowledge and life long tools, although there is a lot of late nights and hard work, it really is a vital part of becoming a  Chef. I worked at a fine dining restaurant where I met a Red Seal Chef that started her own Catering Company. She took me under her wing and she and I have been Catering with each other for about 3 years now. I have catered all kinds of events and parties. The thing that I love about cooking is that it really is so much about celebrating with the ones you love. I have so much passion for cooking, it really is a way of expressing my self and creativity through food. I am so thankful for the experience I have had to get me to where I am now. I am so excited to be a part of The Cefa family. I think so much of what Cefa stands for and I am so honored to be  Cefa’s Chef. I truly am blessed to work with such kind people and to be able to cook for these amazing children and teachers  that work here. I love children so much and I am so blessed to be in charge of making sure they are eating nutritious tasty meals that will help them to be the healthy and strong creative people that there parents and teachers are molding them to become.  

No comments:

Post a Comment