The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Monday 19 December 2011

Christmas celebrated a week early

This Christmas we decided to celebrate a week early because Aleyse, Brandon and Alia are going to spend it with Brandon's family. We did all the same traditions and we had such a special day. We spoiled Alia with lots of gifts because it is her first Christmas. I really do think we get more out of it then she does just because it is so exciting watching her experience everything for the first time. She did really enjoy what we all got her and she was smiling and  laughing a lot today. It was pretty neat how we did all the traditions that we have always done but now we get share all of them with Alia. We had Eggs Benedict for breakfast, then we opened gifts. We went out for a walk and came home to have the amazing homemade cabbage rolls and perogies mom made. My mom put so much into today to make it so special, both my parents from the very beginning have always  made Christmas so special for Alesye and I growing up. I don't know what I did to deserve such a special family I always make sure to  thank God for them everyday. Today wasn't Christmas but it sure felt like it because we had each other and that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment