The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Wednesday 14 December 2011

The best Christmas card I have ever received



Today I gave out all my Christmas cards out to all the teachers and stickers and candy canes to all my little friends. I love to give it make me happy to bring a smile to someones face with something I gave them. Today as I was walking back to the kitchen my little friends followed me there with their kind teachers with a big card that they made me. The card they made me had all there hand prints on it and a kind little message saying thank you cefa Andrea for all the delicious food you make us. I can't even put into words how my heart melted when they gave me that card. I love those kids so much, when I am having a really busy and tiring day at work all I have to do is see their little faces looking up at me smiling and so happy to see me. those kids give  me the strength I need to keep working so hard. I am so blessed and grateful to be surrounded by such wonderful teaches and children everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment