The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Monday 12 December 2011

My awesome night at the Cefa Staff Party

                                                                   
I had an amazing time with my coworkers, riding into Vancouver in the limo was so much fun!
We had dinner at Beyond Restaurant and Lounge, that was so beautiful. The dinner was so good and after we danced, we had so much fun! It really was a special evening, I got to meet the CEO of cefa Natacha Beim, I went to shake her hand and give her the Christmas card I had for her and she reached out to me and gave me a big hug and thanked me for all the hard work that I have been doing for cefa. I really enjoyed spending time with my coworkers out side of work and seeing every body just have hang loose and have a good time. I have gained so much from working at cefa, so many friendships and so many memories that I will remember for ever. I really enjoyed myself and feel so blessed to work with such kind, caring fun people.

No comments:

Post a Comment