The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Saturday 12 November 2011

Encouragement For Your Day

Healthy living is really just developing good habits that make your mind body and soul feel good.
Some things I do to feel really good are going for a nice walk. I love dark chocolate so I try to have a piece everyday. I enjoy reading and praying it makes me feel calm and peaceful. Spending time with my family and enjoying the blessings God has given me. If you are dreaming of life you want to live don't just dream it live it. Do something today that makes you happy and something that you have been putting off that you have wanted to do. Life is short and if we don't enjoy life it will just fly bye and we might look back and regret that we didn't even enjoy are own life because we are to busy trying to be something that we don't even have to be. Let's be the people that we want to be and not what we think have to be.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment