The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Saturday 19 November 2011

Seek Gods Will

Seek Gods plan for your life because he created you with all your gifts and all your passions.
He put those dreams in your heart and mine so why should we worry how they will come true.
God will give you everything you need to become all he has created you to be. I have realized
that I don't know what I need I think I  always knew what I wanted but now I see if
I trust God He will not only give me what I want he will give me what I need and all  I have to do
is trust and have faith that it isn't up to me how my life goes it is up to God. He can use everything
in our life to shape and mold us into the people we are meant to be. I have struggled with anxiety and worry for so long now and I am so tired of trying to figure my life out. I look back on my life now and now I can really see how even if I made mistakes or bad choices that it didn't affect what God had planned for me all along. I know God has amazing things for me in the future because I can't believe what He has done for me all ready. If any of you who read this take heart and know that is doesn't matter what your not it only matters what He is, trust have faith and be patient because you won't believe how things can change for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment