The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Saturday 12 November 2011

Words of encouragement

I am a big planner and I am very organized in what I do. I have come to realize that I can't plan my life out that's Gods job. I have always thought I knew what I wanted in life but God knew what I needed in my life to become the person I have always wanted to be. We may all feel like we have made choices that haven't been the best but  it's okay. God can use all your life experiences, mistakes and bad choices to take you places you have never dreamed of being, if you just have faith. I am my strongest when I trust God and let Him take care of the things I can't. Take heart and know that everything works out in Gods perfect timing. Each day is a gift and all we have to do is unwrap it, enjoy it, and share it with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment