The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Saturday 19 November 2011

When your down

When I am down or discouraged I think of the wonderful things God has done in my life and how
blessed I really am. We all have the peace inside of us, all we need to
do is be positive and be happy with what we have and not what we don't have.
Every morning I thank God for the people that are in my life and the fact that
I have a job to go to even if I am to tired to go to work I am glad that I can go to
work with such amazing people everyday. Life isn't perfect but our out look can be.
Take heart and know that we all feel down we all get discouraged but we don't have
to let it steal our joy. One thing that really helps when my anxiety starts to kick in is going
for a walk, praying, and spending time with the people I love. A little dark chocolate always helps too, just saying!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment