The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Monday 6 October 2014

Client Testimonial

Testimonial from Sarah a mother of 3 children Andrea has been a huge help to me. It was such a blessing finding her after I had my third child. Meal planning and grocery shopping was such a chore and it's been so much easier having the Andrea bring groceries to the house and prep them into bins for dinners for the week. It's eliminated those fights with my husband that started with me asking him "what do you want for dinner?" with the response always being "I don't know". I would highly recommend Andrea if you're feeling overwhelmed in the kitchen, or giving her services as a gift for a new mom instead of the usual rattles or clothes that they grow out of in a couple weeks.

Sincerely  Sarah,  



I do feel very blessed to have met Sarah and to be able to help her with meal planning for her wonderful little family. Sarah, my client and I have come up with this amazing system of using bins with recipes. This system is working out wonderfully, with all the ingredients inside for the week. Imagine having fully prepped healthy meals that are ready to be cooked for the week in your own fridge. Sincerely The Kindergarden Chef Andrea

 

No comments:

Post a Comment