The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Monday 2 January 2012

2011 to 2012

 

2011 was a busy year but a great one. We had the birth of our little Angel Alia, and her little cousin
Easton and her other cousin Paisley, those babies  have brought all of us so much joy, it is amazing how babies can give you a new perspective on on life. when you see the world through their eyes life just seems so much sweeter. I see the way Alia looks at something she sees the beauty in it and seeing her see life that way makes you really stop and think about how much do we really need to be happy. It really is the simple things in life like being around the ones you love and laughing and being happy with what we have. I am grateful for my job that I have and for the opportunities I have had by being a chef for cefa. I look back also on the fun things we got to do last summer from camping to day trips at the beach to Grandpa and Grandmas Anniversary party that my cousin and I catered. I am really blessed to have the people that are in my life. It is the relationship that we have that makes us rich not how much money we have or the experiences we have had it is the ones you enjoy life with that make our lives so rich and so full. We all  had such a wonderful Christmas and New years filled with all of our family traditions. I look forward to the new year and all the fun exciting things to come, it really is going to be a big year for all of us. Mom is going to be 50, Feb 22  Alia is going to be one years old on Feb 18. Aleyse and Brandon are getting married June 2 and I am going to be 25 the day after June 3.Mom and Dad a few days later are going to have their 30 Anniversary June 5. There is so much to look forward to  this year I can't wait to embrace all of what this year is going to offer. Life goes by fast but I always try to remind myself to try to slow down and always stay in the memonet becaue that is were the true beauty of live lies.

I thank God for what he had done for me in 2011 and I am greatful for what He has in store for me in 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment