The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Monday 22 October 2012

Me and my sister Aleyse






I look at this picture and can't believe how time has gone by so fast. I remember
My sister Aleyse and I having our little lunches together. I am so thankful to my mom for how she always took the time to make are lunches so special. Our favorite lunch was always cucumber or turkey  whole grain buns. To this day that is comfort food to Aleyse and I. I think it's funny because it is so simple but it tasted so good, I think it is the way our mom made it with such love and care that made  it and everything  taste so good.  I am really thankful to have such wonderful childhood memories.When we are young we may not be aware of what are parents do for us and how they make are lives so special just by doing the simple things like making a picnic for us to have. When you go out of your way for children when they are young, they truly will always remember those little things you did. Life really is made up with all those little special thing anyway. Sometimes we are creating memories and we aren't even aware of it until we look back and reflect  on how we miss those days. My niece is growing up very fast and we are getting to do all those fun things we did growing up with her now. Children are so special and they really know how to make life seem so much sweeter in the simplest ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment