The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Friday 29 June 2012

Putting that extra special touch into a gift for some one goes a long way


This is one of my favorite things to do, is to put together really thoughtful gifts for the people in my life.
I think it means so much more when you put that extra special details of who that person is and what there interests are rather then spending a alot. I would personally rather a gift that costed only 10 dollars that refeleted who I am and my interests than something that costed a 100 dollars that didn't really fit who I am. I believe when you put a thoughtful gift together, it can really brighten someones day, just for them to know  that you care and pay that much  attention to them. When I am putting a birthday gift together I think of what makes them happy and how I can put together all the things that make that person feel special and something that makes them  happy with out spending a lot. For example if you take a nice decorative box and fill it with all those little things that reminds you of them. For example pick out their favorite treat, write a card for them telling them how much they mean to you, that is something I love to do, for the people I care about. I want my family to know how much they mean to me and how important and special they are. Try to find  something that is their favorite color and something they always use on a day to day basis. Even a starbucks card because you know they will be going there a lot. If you know the person well it will be very easy for you to fill that box with all of their favorite things. Trust me when they see that you noticed all those little things about them, it will mean a lot to them and bring smile on their  face more than the most  expensive gift out there.

Some of my favorte things, dark chocolate, pretty scarfs,homemade bracelets, note books, nail polish and of course a starbucks gift card, the gift that keeps giving!

The next gift you buy someone make it come from your heart because that is pricless.

lenoir extra 146x300scarfs-printed wool scarfStarbucks Card Easter eGift design

No comments:

Post a Comment