The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Need help organizing? I can help I promise!

 




Organizing, can be overwhelming and stressful, but it doesn't have to be when you have someone like me who can help! I love to organize  all kinds of spaces, I know it's weird but I really do get a high off looking at a well organized clean space. I have been having way too much fun cleaning out all of my kitchen cupboards,  junk drawers and closets. I would love to help anyone who is stressed out and tired of putting off cleaning that scary mess that just won't go a way on it's own. I have an interior designer's background and a whole lot of passion for what I do. Trust me I will have your space cleaned up in no time. You will actually be able to find the things you need to find and you won't want to pull your hair out when you enter your space, I promise!

For just 50 dollars I can transform your one room. For 100 dollars I can transform  three of any rooms of your choice.
my contact info cell number 604-751-5684 email andreahoblak@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment