The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Monday 23 June 2014

Meal planning made easy!!

This week I created a meal plan for my client  Sarah mom of 3 full of nutritious recipes, including

Monday Beef  Thai Red Curry over Coconut Rice
Tuesday Transform Monday into Thai beef wraps and chickpea curry salad
Wednesday Homemade gluten free meat balls with whole grain pasta
Thursday Egg Fried Vegetable Rice
Friday Chicken Chow Mein 

I create the recipes do the shopping and prep one meal with Sarah every Monday.

Wouldn't you love to not have to spend so much time in the grocery store? I can keep your weekly grocery  bill under 100 dollars leaving you with a fridge full of healthy prepped meals in bins for each day ready to go!

If you are interested in trying out my meal planning system
contact me at 604-751-5684





No comments:

Post a Comment