The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Monday 9 June 2014

Meal planning made easy!!!

Bins filled with healthy ingredients and recipes for the whole week! What could be easier  than that?
This week working with my client Sarah, mom of three children under the age of 6, finds she has a lot more time on her hands. Sarah hasn't had to go grocery shopping every day to try to figure out what to make for dinner and she really likes that!! This system works out great!! I have been keeping her weekly budget of grocery shopping at under a 100 dollars for the whole week. I pick up her groceries, prep a meal with her and set her up with all of my recipes inside these awesome bins. Wouldn't you love to have more time on your hands to do what you enjoy rather then trying to answer that dreaded question of what's for dinner?

This weeks menu
Quinoa Curry vegetable stew
Steak with baked potato and garlic butter BBQ corn on the cob
Lean beef bean vegetable sloppy Joes
Orange ginger garlic chicken with stir fried kale and peppers
Tilapia fish tacos with mango avocado salsa

If you need a little help  meal planning and grocery shopping. I would love to help make life just a little bit easier with my meal planning system.

contact me at andreahoblake@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment