The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Saturday 2 November 2013

A healthy chocolate cake recipe to feel good about eating



I am a chocolate fanatic and I love eating dark chocolate everyday just to satisfy my grave.

Dark chocolate is actually really good for your heart!!


I wanted to make a cake today that was chocolate and healthy so I came up with this one

This recipe is gluten free and dairy free

2 cups of almond flour
1 tsp of sea salt
2 tsp of baking powder
2 tsp of baking soda
1/4 cup of ground flax
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 cup of coco powder 
2/3 cup of coconut sugar
1/4 cup of molasses
1 tsp of vanilla
1/2 a banana mashed
2 cups of rice milk 

blend dry ingredients, add wet and blend for about 2 minutes until smooth. bake in muffins cups at 350 for 10-15 minutes. I served it with a some coconut ice cream and some pomegranate seeds on top. Yummy and healthy!!! It totally hit the spot!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment