The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Monday 2 March 2015

Cooking healthy with a family that has truly touched my heart and blessed me so much!

















Testimonial

We were fortunate to have Andrea in our home to help show us how to cook healthy, family friendly meals. We are parents to two children ages eleven and thirteen, who are active in sports and activities. With our busy work-family-school schedules it was important that we had meals that were nutritious and that could be put together in a reasonable time. I also wanted our children to feel like they had a part in the planning and preparation of the meals, and that eating together as a family had meaning. In addition the four of us have some differences in our caloric, and nutritional needs. For example, my husband has a very labour intensive occupation, so his body seeks and needs different foods than what my body requires. Our children are very active in athletics and ensuring their bodies are ready for a race or a game means making certain adjustments to our meals. Andrea was a huge part of helping us find our way back to the dinner table, as I searched to prepare meals that met the diverse needs of our family. She was attentive, thorough and sensitive right from our first discussion. She has a huge passion for food/cooking and a big heart for people. When she came into our home she was very thoughtful, and sensitive to the needs of our children and her warmth made it easy for them to build a rapport with her. She is very easy to relate to, and she has a kind outgoing personality. This resonated especially with our teenage daughter. Watching Andrea cook alongside our children was wonderful. It was an educational and enriching experience. Andrea's love of cooking was evident, her recipe suggestions were helpful, and the time she spent here with our family was very valuable. I would definitely recommend Andrea to other families looking for ways to blend the positive message of healthy nutrition with hands on experience in the kitchen. For busy families Andrea offers practical recipe and meal planning ideas that make weekday breakfast, lunch and dinners so much easier. We are grateful for the time Andrea spent with our family.

With Appreciation,
Kate, Surrey BC



Thank you to the Harvey family for letting my share my heart and passion with you! It is always a pleasure coming to your home. I love how we have connected in the way we have that we can also talk about our faith, life and cooking at the same time. I love to cook but talking and sharing, I would have to say is my favorite! Food for the soul is life giving just as food is for the body in my eyes. I believe God gives us gifts to use to share with those around us to teach and offer ourselves as a blessing in return being able to make new friends at the same time to bless and be blessed by. So thank you God for the gift of cooking because it has given me a chance to be able to share my heart with those around me to connect with some pretty beautiful souls.

Thank you Kate for the beautiful Testimonial




 If you are interested in cooking with me and having me come to your home and share some of my recipes and heart with you and your family I would be so honored. My contact andreahoblak@gmail.com 604-852-1576

No comments:

Post a Comment