The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Saturday 2 February 2013

Stuffed pasta shells for dinner







In a pan heat 2 tbsp of olive oil, saute 1/2 cup of  finely chopped onion
saute for 2 minutes.  Add 4 cups of raw spinach to pan, as well as 1 tsp of minced garlic.
Saute spinach until welted. Set aside and cool. Once cooled add to cheese mixture. Stuff
each shell with 1 tbsp and lay in a dish with tomato sauce on the bottom.


Stuffed Pasta Shell Recipe
2 boxes of pasta shells boiled, strained, rinsed and cooled
filling
1 1/2 cups of ricotta cheeese
2 cups of Havarti grated
1 cups mozzarella cheese
2 tsp of salt
2 tsp of pepper


This is a great dinner if you want to make it a head of time and just put it in the fridge and bake it later at 350 for about 20 minutes. Serve warm and enjoy!!!
I like lots of vegetables so I always roast them any kind I like with a little olive oil salt pepper and a little garlic. Roast at 375 for about 15 minutes turning so often. 
 
This is a family favorite I hope it will be for yours as well!!

My message for the day
I am trying to learn to stay in the moment and not get to head of myself because sometimes when I focus on the past and worry about the future I miss out on the present moment. I don't want to ever look back and think I didn't take the time to enjoy each moment in my life because in the simple moments in life is where the real peace, joy beauty lies.


No comments:

Post a Comment