The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Monday 4 February 2013

Roasted Red Pepper Soup








In a large pot heat 10 cups of vegetable stock with 2 cups of red lentils. Bring to a boil and let simmer.
In a separate pot heat 2 tbsp of vegetable oil,
add 1 cup of chopped celery, 1 onion and 1 garlic clove.
Saute for about 6 minutes.
Add a large can of diced tomatoes
and 2 cans of a cooked bean medley 
 

Dice 5 red peppers
2 onions
2 cups corn
2 garlic cloves

Roast with some olive oil and salt and pepper for about 10-15 minutes.
Add roasted vegetables to  to large pot of stock, add everything together and puree with a
hand help food processor.
Season soup with salt and pepper to taste as well as some fresh chopped herbs, like
basil, parley.

Serve warm and enjoy!!!
Kind message for the day

I have really realized that some things in life that I want take time for them to come to pass but when they do it's totally worth the wait. I am reminding my self not to be anxious and to be patient because God's got big blessings in store for all of us. It isn't easy to be patient but God already knows our hearts desires  He's just waiting for the right time to bring them to pass. The blessings in my life are not there by  anything I have deserved or done to earn them, they are truly blessings from God and His way of showing me that He loves me and all of us so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment