The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Saturday 5 July 2014

My Thai in home cooking class with a wondeful group of ladies

 

  I feel very blessed to be invited into Lisa's home to teach  a private cooking class with her and her friends. I truly enjoyed getting to know everyone, and to be able to share some good laughs around cooking Thai food together.  The smells of sweet coconut, ginger, garlic and lime aroma filled the air as we prepared the perfect Thai green prawn curry over coconut rice. I learned this method of making spring rolls from Sherry Strong at Jiivala and once I did I just knew I had to share it! Making spring rolls is lots of fun and very healthy!! The ladies couldn't believe how such simple ingredients could taste so good!

           Thanks to Sherry Strong for this amazing tool!! The ladies all want a zuudle maker now!!


                                 Ladies having fun rolling up peanut chili vegetable spring rolls







                                        Thai coconut peanut prawn curry over coconut rice


 Frozen mangoes coconut oil vanilla honey lime zest  coconut sugar blended into  the most delicious vegan ice cream

                                                        

                           A wonderful group of ladies enjoying my mango vegan ice cream.

I feel I have gained some new friends all the while getting to share my passion for cooking!! Thank you all!!

I prayed that I would be able to entertain make good food and be fun and have fun. I can truly say God answered all of those prayers tonight! I don't know what I would do without my faith being my strength, rock and support in all the little things and big things! Praise God






Thank you so much for everything on Saturday night.  The girls had a great time, and really enjoyed learning how to make the new dishes!  We REALLY enjoyed the food that you prepared as well.


Kind words from  Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment