The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Making Guacamole with the children at willowbrook cefa


Today I was invited to cefa Willowbrook for little chefs we made Guacamole, we had lots of fun!!

I loved how the children showed me their pretend restaurant they made together. It took me back to when I was little and all I wanted to do was play in my little kitchen. I loved making menus and serving my pretend customers my plastic and clay food creations. When I saw the menu the children created and how excited they were it really touched my heart!! The children made me a card for visiting them and it melted my heart!! There really is something so special and so simple about a home made card with words from the heart.

       Their restaurant the wigglies I love it!!!
      Menu I think I would eat there, looks pretty tasty!!
           I hear the service is pretty good too!!!

                                            
                                                                 
                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment