The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Monday 26 May 2014

Meal planning a huge budget and time savor!!

I am currently working with a mom who has 3 children ages 6 and under. Sarah, my client was having a difficult time juggling, school in the evenings, taking care of her children, working from home and trying to spend less time at the grocery store. In the two visits I have worked with her I have created 2 weeks of meal plans including recipes from Monday to Friday. I have done a tour with her the first week at the best places to shop for deals on quality food. I have given her cooking tools and guided her  how to prepare for the whole week without having to run to the store once! Can you imagine how nice that would be not having to run to the store every day just to put a meal on the table? Today I created Sarah a meal plan of salmon with wild rice and salad, Mexican chicken burgers and vegetable chili as well as chicken pesto pasta salad. I did a simple shop for her, dropped it off and we prepped the weeks worth of meals in less then an hour, pretty awesome hey!! When Sarah and I came up with this awesome plan of creating bins for each meal of the week that just fit right into the fridge with everything already prepped for each meal we were both so satisfied looking at her organized fridge!! You would only appreciate this if you have any sort of OCD with organizing like Sarah and I both do lol..

It feels really good to be able to help someone with my experience and passion for my work. When she said to me that I have made her life easier and she feels less stressed I felt pretty good! Life is stressful and sometimes overwhelming and if we can help each other out using our gifts then I think that is pretty cool! I feel blessed and very thankful for this little family and am very happy to make dinner time just a little bit easier and healthier.

My hope is to help many more families out with this simple tool of doing my plan of shopping, meal planning and preparing just one day a week. I can save you money and teach you at the same time how to be a healthy gourmet chef in the comfort of your own home! I also can show you how to get your children to eat their vegetables with no fuss!


My message for the day to think about! When you feel overwhelmed and that life is expecting too much from you, remember you are not alone! If you just shared that frustration of thinking you have to be doing so many things to keep up with everyone else. You would be surprised how many other woman feel the same way and that we can only do so much! I actually find the humor of sharing my anxieties and worries because when you talk it out with someone who is very much the same you all the sudden can see how funny our behaviors are and you will see it is pretty funny!




If you are interested in my services or know anyone who is contact me at 604-751-5674 andreahoblak@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment