The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Sunday 9 November 2014

Indian Cooking Class with a great group of girls



One of the many things I love about doing cooking classes is the wonderful people you get to meet and connect with. I am so blessed to have met this great group of ladies who truly know how to have a good time. As I am doing my cooking demo I actually forget that I have been hired to come and teach an Indian cooking because of how much fun I am having as if I am just one of the friends laughing and sharing as woman like to do. I like to make my classes personal and fun and with this group it sure was easy for that!! If you are interested in hosting a cooking class in the comfort of your own home with your girl friends for an evening of learning, enjoying samples and having fun all together talking about all kinds of life topics then I am your girl. I believe it is so much more then food when doing a cooking class it is a way to touch someones life and have them touch your just by being real and showing you care about them.

This group of girls has been truly been a blessing to me.

for a party of at least 5 at 30 dollars per person I will provide a 3 course meal using recipes and flavors from around the world. You pick your favorite kind of food and  theme and I will teach you how to create it in the comfort of your own home using lots of healthy ingredients. 




We made Butter Chicken Vegetable Samosas and Chai coconut ice cream for dessert






               blend 1 Tsp of Chai tea powder with 1 small tub of coconut ice cream, blend with a blender.









No comments:

Post a Comment