The KinderGarden Chef Andrea

Thursday 8 August 2013


This was very inspiring to me a very special little girl and her mother send me these pictures of the vegetables they bought and the salad they made with them. I love using lots of vegetables in my cooking because I truly do appreciate vegetables for their color their flavor and most of important the nutrition that they provide our bodies. Thank you Madeline and Alison for sharing your awesome pictures with me!!

Tossed Salad recipe

spinach
romaine lettuce
grated carrot
grated cabbage
sliced red onion
sliced cucumber
diced cherry tomatoes
sliced radishes

dressing
1 cup olive oil
1 tsp of garlic
1 tbsp of honey
1 tsp of dijon
1 lemon juice and zest
sea salt and pepper to taste
whisk all together and enjoy!!!

I always believe salad should have lots of color so be creative and add as much color aka nutrition as you like!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment